The annual prestigious PRISM Awards honor outstanding builders, planners, architects, developers, designers, merchandisers, advertisers, and other housing-related professionals. Featuring multiple categories, the awards encompass all facets of the residential, commercial and remodeling industries.
“We are honored to receive this recognition from the Gold Coast Builders Association, which plays such an integral role in the construction industry throughout the region,” said Dan Grosswald, Mattamy’s Southeast Florida Division President. “Achieving these awards is a testament to the unwavering commitment and dedication of our team.”
In addition to the Community of the Year award, Cadence at Tradition took home Platinum Prism Awards for Best Logo and Best Landscape Architecture and Design.
Helmed by Steve Garrett of Lucido & Associates, the landscape architecture and design at Cadence at Tradition is comprised of unique details, native-oriented trees and plants, as well as sustainable, long-lasting landscape materials.
The community offers one and two-story single-family homes within the Patriot and Heritage collections, with townhomes available in the Anthem collection. Residents are treated to an exclusive access to private amenities, including a resort-style swimming pool, children’s wading pool, cabana, grilling stations, large open space, as well as direct access to the T Trail.
Platinum Awards Winners
- Felicity Model: New Construction: Single Family Attached – under 2,000 sq. ft.
- Cascades Model: New Construction: Single Family Detached – Under 2,000 sq. ft.
- Gateway Model: New Construction: Single Family Detached – 2,000-2,499 sq. ft.
- Shenandoah Model: New Construction: Single Family Detached – 2,500-2,999 sq. ft.
- Telaro Sports/Zen: New Construction: Best Recreation Facility or Amenity
- Shenandoah Model: Residential Interior Merchandising – Residential Interior Merchandising of a home priced $275,000 to $400,000
- Mount Rainier Model: Residential Interior Merchandising – Residential Interior Merchandising of a home priced $400,000 to $600,000
Professional Achievement Awards
- Amanda Meyer, Marketing Manager Mattamy Homes: Professional Achievement Award for Marketing Professional of the Year.
The PRISM Awards program is affiliated with the Gold Coast Builders Association, the local chapter of the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).